Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Women aren't appreciated

"This is a man's world" lyrics uttered by the late great James Brown himself. "But it would be nothing,nothing Without a women" he reminds us. However men not myself but other men seem to forget the power of a woman. They seem to forget the power of women. If women wanted to they could end the future of mankind. If women wanted to they could put an end to life itself. All women have to do is stop having our children and slowly but surely the world will come to an end. Sexist men seem to think that without them this world doesn't operate. Well without women human civilization no longer exist. It's time women hear more and more from the man that they love how beautiful they are. It's time men show their woman the affection, love and gratitude that they truly deserve. Without them we will no longer exist. They bare our children the greatest gift any woman or man could ever receive. They sacrifice their health and their lives to do so. It's time we let our women understand how meaningful they are to us. It's time we let our women know that we love and admire the sacrifices they make for us. They change their last names to our last when we propose to them and they say yes. They carry our child in their womb for nine months. We have to and we must show them the love they deserve. My message to all women is "you are all beautiful, strong, tough minded caring, loving individuals who deserve the best in life. I'm appreciative of you all and I thank you all for the sacrifices you all make." "You're the reason my girlfriend exist, you're the reason why my best friend exist and why all of the amazing people in my life exist so I thank you all and I'm appreciative of you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment