Wednesday, March 8, 2017

She's the baddest one! By: Omar Black

Her freakiness makes her the baddest one, she makes it up in different ways  She's cute but she's not the prettiest, she's sexy and she's damn sure the easiest, in my mind baby girl you're the baddest one, you dance and give me a strip tease, while those other girls are too stuck up to attempt those things, baby girl you're the baddest one, you're no slut you don't sleep around but you're feelin me and I'm feelin you, I can't lie that helps make my case for making you the baddest one, your body curves like a coke bottle, with full lips that'll make a guy turn down a model, and your best friends are stuck up and lonely that's why when you all hangout together they're always the saddest one, you're down to earth, you're real and Cool and sexy as f*ck baby girl you're the baddest one!

No comments:

Post a Comment