Monday, March 13, 2017

Imma pick the world up and imma drop it on your f*ckin head! By: Omar Black

I've been doubted my whole life but nothing's gonna be better than triumph. I've been told no when I know I can do it. I've been told to stop when I'm on my journey of accomplishing all of my dreams and my goals. I won't stop. This is only the beginning. I love being doubted because I'm going to prove to the doubters my worth. I love being overlooked because soon enough I'm going to be everywhere so there won't be no overlooking me. I love the fact that those who should be my biggest supporters aren't even supporting me to begin with. It just adds fuel to my fire and my time is coming. I can't wait until I capture the world by it's throats and then imma pick the world up and imma drop it on your f**kin head!

Inspired by: Lil Wayne and Eminem - Drop The World

No comments:

Post a Comment