Saturday, March 18, 2017

I'm askin God one simple question, can I wear my chainz when I get to heaven! By: Omar Black

Look at him now! Rollins went from living in the fast lane to being totally defeated mentally now he's reemerged from the dead. Now he's running through hundreds in ways some would say is dumb because he's splurging on material things that he promised himself along time ago that he would never waste his money on. But he's finding himself in Miami more specifically South Beach meeting with the plug who gives him all the drugs that he can handle and a lot more. The prices he offs his pounds for in New York is damn near twice people can get it off for in Miami and Sanchez knows that which is why he flies Rollins down to Miami every week. Rollins turned nothing into something then went back to nothing now he's back to being a somebody. He's watched his friends come and go and the money came and went. So every night he asks God one simple question "Dear God my Heavenly Father I know I ain't living right but no one deserves what I've earned so I'm asking you one simple question can I wear my chains when I get to heaven?" He's built himself into a living legend and that's brought plenty of envy in his life so he knows death is around every and all corners and he has to avoid it. Every dollar he makes he cleans in various ways through his many different legal businesses and whenever he flies down to Miami his plus receives nothing but hundreds and fifties that's always separated in different bags. He caps off every visit to Miami by going to some night club filled with big booty strippers who have no care for love which is certainly what he prefers. He throws plenty of money all around because he already knows even more is headed his way. Look at him now Rollins has no plans on going back broke period!

Inspired by:
Don Q - Look at me now

No comments:

Post a Comment