Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I ain't trying to see nobody on Valentine's Day! By: Omar Black

"I ain't trying to stop to see her I'm on the gas, I ain't trying to fall in love I'm countin cash, I ain't stopping to get her no gift I'm headed to the sky, Jetlife I'm living and it's better I'm solo I ain't lyin," is the quote Frederick lives by especially on Valentine's Day. For the last four years he's avoided this day like a politician avoids being truthful. He used to splurge on whichever girl he was dealing with at the time whenever Valentine's Day came around but he began to realize he's spending money on women he doesn't even plan on being with. Relationships that sometimes started within a month of Valentine's Day so he began to ponder just why is he going above and beyond for women who never seem to return the favor. He gets them this and they in return give him next to nothing so his mindset is I ain't trying to see no one on this day. The only thing he cares about on this day is multiplying his money while everyone else wastes their money on people they probably won't be with for much longer. Of course his last real relationship that ended four years ago is the reason why. His ex girlfriend at that time Brandy used him in ways he never thought he would be used and he was left all alone on February 14, 2013. He brought her a brand new car and an engagement ring which he gave both to her on the beginning of that day but by the end of that day she was admitting to him that she's more into girls than she'll ever be into him. Well that sent Frederick into a downward emotional roller coaster that resulted in him no longer trusting any woman who isn't his mother or his sister. So on this day February 14, 2017 you can enjoy it with your valentine but Frederick is too worried about counting money and living life with Valentine's Day not taking any part in his life.

Inspired by: Future - Ain't Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment