Monday, November 14, 2016

A Renegade: Is on to the next one! By: Omar Black

In walks Jennifer into the condo and she walked straight into the room Hovv was in and he was still sitting on the bed holding his head down. "You know what's funny Hovv? she asked catching him completely off guard. He stood up and faced her. "How did you?" he asked. "I mean what the f**k are you doing in my house?" Jennifer just smiled. "See I wondered why did you push so hard for me to get an abortion and I figured it out, it must've been because you have another woman pregnant or you were married." "But the second one wasn't the case so I quickly found out that you do have someone pregnant and to make it worst she was gonna expect her baby when I expected mines." Naomi was so happy to tell me downstairs about her soon to be baby girl, your soon to be first born child." She cried but remained strong. Hovv already put her through more than she's ever gone through in her life. The emotional toll she's taken after aborting their child made her go into a deep state of depression. "I got over you Hovv because of the fact that you got rid of what would've been my first child!" she exclaimed. "You took that from me and as much as I would've loved to hurt you physically how you hurt me emotionally and psychologically I can't so I decided to tell your soon to be baby mamma Naomi that you forced me to abort our child and you got me pregnant while she was pregnant as well." "She's devastated" she said and the smile she had on her face is masking the sadness and hurt that she's been going through for months. "Enjoy your life Hovv and f**k you very much and don't forget to rot in hell" she stated. Hovv's head began spinning in circles once more. Jennifer did her damage and she just wanted to see the hurt on Hovv's face when she confronted him. Although she knows it doesn't change the past she just wanted to hurt him as much as she possible and she did. She left the condo leaving Hovv all alone. He must've sat there for nearly an hour after she left. Young BeamA arrived at the condo and saw Hovv just out of it as he just sat there. "Daniel has to die immediately" he made known. "He put everyone I truly care about life endanger." "Nah I put everyone's life in harm's way and now the family I was trying to create may not ever be created because of my dumbass mistakes." Young BeamA listened for several minutes as Hovv verbally assaulted himself. He listened until he couldn't listen to him anymore. "Tonight imma get you f**ked up" said Young BeamA. "A lot of liquor and a lot of bad b**ches, so get your ass up and let's go have some fun." "And trust me Daniel is gonna get dealt with." As much as Hovv didn't care to go out he needed it. Young BeamA got Hovv to agree to go out and they headed to a strip club in Brooklyn where dozens of his friends and family members were already waiting for him to arrive. He needed a night of all out fun filled with alcohol and gorgeous big booty women to make him move on to the next one. As much as Hovv cares for Naomi the life he knows he would live with her isn't the life he would love living because it's the opposite of the life he's been living his entire life. Keeping love out of his life has given him freedom but age is nothing but a number but that number increases by one every single year and last he checked he's approaching thirty in a matter of months. With Naomi he can be happy but what's happiness with plenty of restrictions. He's gonna have to change in order for them to workout. However is it even worth working out when he may never be truly happy because of those restrictions. So in order to erase her from his thoughts he decided to hook up with a couple of women on that same night. But make no mistake about it with him doing his best to get over her he's still thinking about getting his revenge on Daniel.... to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment