Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A Renegade: Dirts off his shoulder! By: Omar Black

Hovv headed over to see Jennifer. He knows that he has to get rid of this headache one way or another. Naomi headed back home. Daniel headed back to Harlem to show his face for the first time in months. He was received well but some viewed him as a ghost for disappearing for so long. Word spread upon his return and as Hovv met up with Jennifer in Brooklyn he received a phone call from Young BeamA. "Daniel's back!" was all Hovv heard as Young BeamA continued talking to him. His selective hearing is the reason why he could care less about what else he had to say. The only thing that matters to him was hearing about Daniel. As much as Hovv would like to deal with him by his lonesome he has to deal with Jennifer he could possibly birth his first child and at the least his second. "Send them hittas at him and make sure they don't miss" said Hovv completely interrupting Young BeamA. "Aim for his head and call me back with the good news when he's put down" he added. "I'm close by but take care of that and I'll holla at you soon son." Hovv hung up the phone. He didn't want to hear anymore as an visibly pissed off Jennifer stood right in front of him. "Yo ma that baby of yours has to go." "I'll pay you to get rid of it" he made clear. Jennifer the fiery Puerto Rican Princess that she thinks she is wasn't having it. "I don't believe in abortions, you made your bed now lie in it Hovv." "You had sex with me and you disappear." "All I keep hearing and you're cuffed up with some b***h in Manhattan" she explained which was a surprise to Hovv. He went from angry to being even more pissed. "Who the f**k told you about my whereabouts?" he said backing her up to her front door. She didn't answer at first. She hesitated which just frustrated him. "Look don't worry about that just know the streets talk" she said with a smirk on her face. "Ok so you wanna play with me?" he asked. "How about this, I'll burn your house down right now and everybody inside ain't gonna make it out." "How about I put you inside the crib before I burn it down?" he questioned her. A tear then two flew out of her eyes. What he says happens and she's well aware of his reputation. "Now do what I tell you to do" he said as she nodded her head in terror. "Abort the kid or I'll abort you and everyone you love." "You got twenty four hours to do so and I'm coming with you." He did just that. He followed her to the abortion clinic and he watched as she aborted their child. He wasn't going to allow her to ruin his life. A child with her would've don't just that. He left Jennifer by herself after it was all over. Deeply saddened by what she has just done has her crying endlessly. But hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn and as much hurt and emotional pain she's going through she has an idea of revenge on her mind...... to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment