Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Uber! It's how I make my moolah! By: Omar Black

Tristan isn't ashamed to admit that all of his fortune is all thanks to Uber. His company's popular trademark which has made his company boom is none other that "Uber it's how I make my moolah!" Everyone took it as a joke at first especially those closes to him but only his wife and his mother supported him even though he quit his job to Uber full time. He went from a modest 75k a year to 625,000 in just six months. His cheesy ads included his trademark "Uber it's how I make my moolah! which became the most popular video online making him an instant internet sensation. In only a couple of years his company which is basically just him and his vehicle has accumulated more than 2 million dollars and counting. People laughed at his idea to leave his job to become an Uber driver now he's the one smiling to the bank. Tristan is the ideal person who said "I don't care what anyone thinks I'm going to do something I know I'm good at!" And now bam look at Tristan!

No comments:

Post a Comment