Friday, May 6, 2016

Her chocolate complexion caught my attention! By: Omar Black

She entered the ballroom and she's breathtaking, I can't lie her beautiful complexion caught my attention, her chocolate skin is radiant, she's gorgeous she's breathtaking, no time was wasted, I was a little tipsy but not wasted, I pursued her and the closer I got to her I could see the gift that God created, for so long I have waited, a beautiful portrait was made the day she was created, her beauty is unmatched by any woman here, even with plastic surgery, ten pounds of makeup they still couldn't compare, she's gorgeous my African beauty it's you I had to pursue, and when I reached her I told her that she's beautiful, she smirked and giggled and my charm she couldn't resist, we both wanted each other from the moment we met, she's undeniably beautiful and she's not aging, we started dating, then we started mating and then she ended up having two of my babies, my chocolate queen you are an incredible lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment