Saturday, April 30, 2016

These strippers ain't catching my interest part2! By: Omar Black

She wore nothing but her lingerie. She entered into the club with one thing in mind and that of course is that almighty dollar.  She walked in and her focus went directly to me. Hundred dollar bills are pouring out of my pocket like a waterfall. She knows that I've been an unhappy camper my entire visit to this strip club because my pockets are fuller than a gasoline truck after it got refilled. Everyone's watching her but she's only watching me. My attention left the other strippers in the club five minutes after I entered it. But this girls beauty mixed with her sexiness has my head spinning. My friend watched me from a distance with a big smirk on his face and the moment I glimpsed over at him he gave me a big thumbs up. She danced exotically all over me keeping which caused me to give her my full attention and just enough money spilled out of my pocket to satisfy her for now but in order for her to get another dollar from me she has to earn it. "Tonight is gonna be one hell of a night!" she exclaimed as she continued to grind on my lap.... To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment