Thursday, October 22, 2015

She bad! She had to get fooled atleast twice!

i hate to sound like I'm an asshole but I know that I am one. I never purposely try to be one however some people know just how to bring it out of me. I'm a writer. I have a certain way with words that very few possess so I can obliterate someone with just a sentence. In this case I'm talking about very pretty light skinned women particularly my light skinned Sistas. For whatever reason some of you just seemed to get fooled not only once but twice. By fooled I mean have a child with the type of man that won't be there for you or your kid after that child is born in some situations even before the kid is born. They call me the real one for a reason cause I keep it 100 no matter what. Don't get me wrong there's plenty of bad light skinned women that do not get tricked however I've seen it happen so many times I'm surprised when I don't come across one that's threatening to putt heir child's father on child support. Everything happens for a reason. The poor decisions one makes can alter the direction their life was supposed to go in. So I'm sick and tired of hearing people talk about their hardships and how it's so hard on them being a single parent. You gotta make better decisions and don't get tricked by the flashy jewelry that's probably no even real or the nice car that he spent his life savings on. This world is crazy and it's hard just to live don't make it harder by allowing the wrong kind of people to enter your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment