Monday, October 26, 2015

Life is constant transitioning

In life you're going to go through constant transitioning and that transition can determine the success you will have and the direction your life will go. I can adapt to any and all situations no matter what. I know the kind of person I am and I know what I'm capable of. I know what I can and what I struggle to do. There's nothing I can't do so throughout the transitions life continues to throw in my direction it doesn't prevent me from living my life to the fullest. In this journey to becoming a published author I know what transitioning is all about. I'm surrounded but people I otherwise wouldn't have ever met in my life but their love as well as my love for books gravitates us to one another and that's why j love art. I love writing books just to make book lovers fall in love with what I've written. There's no better feeling than hearing someone express appreciation for giving them a novel they enjoyed reading. That motivates me to write more and more and I will not slow down. I'm a writer I love to write and I will continue to write nonstop because it's what I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment