Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kids I don't want any

I want kids obviously however the women I've come across over the past several years just makes me say I don't want any kids. I'm Fucking sick and tired of attracting or being attracted to the wrong types of women. Why cant I just find a real down to earth humble woman who just wants me for me? Seriously I won't ever give up on women however One day I will give up on attempting to find the right woman who'll give me the child I would love to have. Now truth be told I don't want a woman with children. Well let me rephrase that I don't want to have a child with a woman who has children. I would prefer to be with a woman without any kids so we both can experience the indescribable feeling of us both having our first child together and sharing that moment which has to be beyond exciting. Now I'll be honest I don't and I will never refuse to be with a woman because she has a kid. Hell I've been with dozens of women with a child or more. Nevertheless I wouldn't have a child with a woman who already has a child I just can't see myself doing that. Truthfully I'll do any I've done my absolute best to avoid falling In love with any woman who has a child. It's just me and I refuse to change for anyone. I don't care what anyone's opinions of me is after this blog. This is my life and I'm living it how I choose to live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment