Sunday, August 16, 2015

Self Publishing is not my choice!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I understand the new takeover for the book industry is to self publish. Some people have their master piece right before them and the only thing they want to do is expose it to the world whereas someone such as myself has decided that I have more than one master piece. Most people that I've came across has told me that they only have one book that they've worked on for years to complete and the only way to put the icing on the cake is to get their work out there and some of them have chosen to self publish their work. Me personally there's no way I will self publish until I'm well established. Once you're well established then I can understand self publishing because it's more money going into your hands. But to launch your writing career through self publishing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. One reason why I refuse to self publish is because I have more than a dozen novels completed. When you self publish that's it you're all in. Your only focus is that one book and getting it promoted heavily. Like I said for an author who only has one novel under their belt that is perfect but for someone such as myself who has more than one books completed and is working on more novels as well as screenplays and short stories I don't have the time nor the patience to go along with the process of self publishing. So no self publishing is not for me. It never has been and never will be. So to you authors who feel the need or have self published more power to you for someone like me it's not the answer. Deuces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment