Monday, March 31, 2014

Single Mothers

Stay strong, stay determined, stay focused. A man shouldn't be your top priority your child should. A man doesn't define you the love you extend to your child does. I believe women are the backbone of our world even if other men do not. I believe women makes this world go around even though other people believe it's money. Without women no one will exist on earth so there's no money to be made by anyone. I know too many single mothers way too many. It's sad to say but it's the truth. There are just plenty of men who are unfit to raise a child or even care for one, they're fully focused on themselves. It sucks it truly does because time and time again women fall for the guys who will treat them like garbage. I know that women wish that they could see the future so they would know which guy or type of guys they should stay away from. Never should a man ever walk out on his children. Never should a man ever give up on his child just because he gave up on his relationship with the mother of that child. Men should provide a consent form that they will take care of that child not only financially but emotionally as well. Ever wonder why so many of our youth is so psychologically twisted or damaged? It's because of the love they didn't receive from their parent(s).But to those single mothers out there that unload their children on the rest of the world you don't get my applause. It's tough it's a hard road I'm witnessing my sister go down that road however it's not tough to the point where you give up or you become dependent on someone else. I will make it my priority to help every single mother I can once I become financially capable to help single mothers out even single fathers out as much as I can with an organization that's dedicated to you all. This organization will not be just about helping someone financially but it will help them find a descent paying job as well as providing daycare services that will help them get their lives on track or at least help them keep their lives on the right track. Single mothers you're not alone I'm rooting for you and your child to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment