Sunday, April 23, 2017

I feel like! By: Omar Black

"I feel like the closest people to me is lying to me" said Jermiah. "I feel like I'm surrounded by phonies and that includes my family." He lives in a life where his first feelings of someone comes from the energy he feels once he encounters them. "I feel like the closest people to me is lying to me" are his thoughts and it's turns out it's his reality. For years he's felt like an outcast especially when it comes to his family and his thoughts are actually a reality. It took until his eighteen birthday for it to be revealed to him that he was adopted. "I feel like I'm surrounded by phonies and that includes my family" are his thoughts as well and always has been and turns out those so called family members aren't actually family. He isn't blood related to any of them but they've known about his adoption ever since he was adopted and they treated him like so from the beginning. They treated him like he didn't belong and honestly he didn't and he's come to realize that. So now that he's eighteen and his feelings and thoughts have been answered by the truth from his adopted parents he feels like he needs to thank them for raising him but he wants nothing to do with the family they're blood related to. "I've felt like this for so long and I feel like I can't f*ck with you guys family's nor will I" he told his parents just after he went through flashbacks in his thoughts of how he's always felt like an outcast. "I feel like this because I've always felt like this" he informed them. Although he just found out the truth he always felt like he wasn't apart of either one of his parent's family's because he couldn't relate to them.... to be continued!

Inspired by:
Kendrick Lamar - Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment